Eriko Putty – Comprehensive solution for PLA plastic surface treatment
Eriko Putty – a powerful assistant for post-processing of 3d printing surface treatment
Products from plastic after 3d printing, despite good print quality, still requires surface treatment. With pos-printing ABS plastic, it is easy to obtain a smooth surface using an acetone solution. PLA plastic has the advantage of being easier to print than ABS, and is more commonly used. However, PLA plastic products do not yet have an effective surface treatment solution.
Now, the treatment of PLA plastic surfaces is now easier than ever thanks to Eriko Putty.
Eriko Putty is a Smart Design Labs branded product, which has been researched, innovated and produced by Vietnamese engineers.
- Eriko gives good adhesion on PLA plastic surfaces.
- Eriko is tough, flexible; Resistant to abrasion; low shrinkage.
- In particular, Eriko Putty is safe for human health.
Instructions for using Eriko Putty
- Clean the surface of PLA plastic
- Paint a base paint layer of FOX A266
- Use a brush to sweep or use a spray gun to spray Eriko Putty on the plastic surface
- Spray 2-3 layers, wait about 1 hour to dry, then proceed with sanding
- Paint another base paint layer of A266 to achieve a smooth surface.
Note: Stir well before using.
To order, choose one of our channels
Hotline: 083 4400 810 | 024 7300 7070
Eriko is a product which has been tested and exclusively distributed by Smart Design Labs.